What's Happening!?!
You are welcome to browse the forum and enjoy our debates Smile
If you wish to participate, please register and log in and join the fun!
Please, limit foul language, and flaming or personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Hot & Healthy energetic, debate is welcome.
Have a great time!
What's Happening!?!
You are welcome to browse the forum and enjoy our debates Smile
If you wish to participate, please register and log in and join the fun!
Please, limit foul language, and flaming or personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Hot & Healthy energetic, debate is welcome.
Have a great time!
What's Happening!?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your spot to debate current events and those touchy subjects you've wanted to speak your piece about!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Criminal Treatment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PrinceK

Criminal Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Criminal Treatment   Criminal Treatment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:25 am

Just to get the ball rolling again =P

What are your views on the treatement of criminals taken in for serious crimes; Murder (any degree), Rape, Abuse, etc.

Personally I believe that for those crimes, if the death penalty doesn't apply then there should be no "polite behavior" shown to them.
I'm not saying that we beat them in their cells, just give them the bare minimum, no fancy meals, to T.V., nothing of the sort.

Agree? Disagree?
Lets hear it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Optimus Prime
Administrator
Administrator
Optimus Prime

Criminal Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminal Treatment   Criminal Treatment Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:47 pm

I agree ... no tv ... books ok ... radio ok ... no computer use... this is not supposed to be a comfortable time for these people. No conjugal visits, no getting married while inside. If my tax dollars are going to pay for these people, they will live without what our poorest citizens would have. (food & shelter is more than some of our people have)
After all, all they really need or deserve is food & shelter. (imo some of them don't deserve air lol) And I don't think anyone should be separated by offense... if the other inmates are mean to those who beat, rape, or molest elderly, or children then so be it. They deserve what they get. If they can molest a child then bubba should be able to have some fun. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PrinceK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PrinceK

Criminal Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminal Treatment   Criminal Treatment Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Yeah, better to put the money being used on them into good causes...

Although I do think they should be separated from the rest, just in case of someone being wrongfully accused, there's no taking back what Bubba does lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Criminal Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Criminal Treatment   Criminal Treatment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criminal Treatment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
What's Happening!?! :: Let The Battles Begin! :: Let The Battles Begin!-
Jump to: